By J. J. Florentino Mendonça
Read or Download Acesso Equitativo ao Direito e à Justiça (Portuguese Edition) PDF
Similar administrative law books
Within the wake of the Enron implosion and the following revelations of diverse instances of company misconduct, sweeping laws used to be enacted to reform the approach of company monetary oversight and to make sure defense for staff and traders. The Sarbanes-Oxley Act, signed into legislations by way of President George W.
The publication explores, from a comparative and inter-disciplinary viewpoint, the connection among basic rights and personal legislations in Europe, a debate often known as Drittwirkung or ‘horizontal influence of primary rights’. It discusses the various types of ‘horizontal influence’ and the influence that primary rights can have in shaping tort legislations, in particular the location of kid tortfeasors.
This significant other takes inventory of the present kingdom of literature on migration legislation, idea and coverage, and sketches out the contours of its destiny long term improvement in what's now a significantly improved study time table, thereby offering a definitive and constant cutting-edge evaluate of present study in all the selected components.
Team houses fills a serious hole within the literature via studying and using federal antidiscrimination legislations to the sensible difficulties of making plans for and regulating workforce houses for individuals with disabilities.
- Aviation Security Law
- Collective Investment Schemes in Luxembourg: Law and Practice
- Breathing Life into the Stone Fort Treaty: An Anishnabe Understanding of Treaty One
- A Mobilização Transnacional do Direito - Portugal e o Tribunal Europeu dos Direitos Humanos (Portuguese Edition)
- The Political Determinants of Corporate Governance in China (Routledge Research in Corporate Law)
- Law without Nations (The Amherst Series in Law, Jurisprudence)
Additional info for Acesso Equitativo ao Direito e à Justiça (Portuguese Edition)