By Melody Bober
* striking Grace
* Be nonetheless My Soul (with it really is good with My Soul)
* Be Thou My Vision
* He Leadeth Me
* I quit All
* only a nearer stroll with Thee
* simply As I Am
* candy Hour of Prayer
* flip Your Eyes Upon Jesus
* What a chum we've in Jesus
Read Online or Download A Call to Prayer: 10 Arrangements of Hymns That Speak to the Heart for Early Advanced Piano (Piano) (Sacred Performer Collections) PDF
Similar christian music books
Approximately all non secular traditions have reserved a unique position for sacred song. if it is tune accompanying a ritual or simply for devotional reasons, song composed for complete congregations or for the informed soloist, or song set to holy phrases or basically instrumental, in a few shape or one other, track is current.
The Messe Solennelle, sometimes called "St. Cecilia," used to be written by way of Charles Gounod in 1855, that includes refrain, soloists, orchestra and organ. This ranking offers the mass in English and Latin, with each one voice on a separate employees, together with a piano (or organ) accompaniment.
Lutheran theology is joyous spirituality, that totally appreciates the wonderful thing about the area and is deeply affective via nature, cherishing the human feelings and mind's eye. this is often the view that's opened through theology of tune. tune was once for Luther a superb present of God that used to be with regards to theology. This learn examines the depths of this suggestion and attests the theological value of enjoyment, constructing additionally Luther as a classy philosopher.
Die Motetten der "Geistlichen Chormusik" sind ausgesprochen beliebte Stücke des Kantorei-Repertoires. Sie werden aber mehr und mehr auch von solistischen Ensembles und mit Instrumenten aufgeführt und erreichen damit ein noch breiteres Publikum. Wie aber hat Heinrich Schütz diese Sammlung, die zu den bedeutendsten Beiträgen der protestantischen Kirchenmusik zählt, komponiert und zusammengestellt?
- Inspirational Hymn Medleys: 8 Advanced Solo Piano Arrangements of Timeless Hymns (Sacred Performer Collections)
- Hymns for Today: 12 Contemporary Late Intermediate to Early Advanced Piano Arrangements of Traditional Hymns (Sacred Performer Collections)
- Masses by Giovanni Andrea Florimi, Giovanni Francesco Mognossa, and Bonifazio Graziani: 8 (Seventeenth Century Italian Sacred Music in Twenty Five)
- Best of Contemporary Christian
Additional resources for A Call to Prayer: 10 Arrangements of Hymns That Speak to the Heart for Early Advanced Piano (Piano) (Sacred Performer Collections)